Sunday, January 20, 2008

Making History

MAKING HISTORY
HOW EXCITING TO BE ALIVE AND IN THIS GREAT COUNTRY
We are making history! a black man and a woman running for president. We can still vote.
remember your vote counts.
Some people say why can't we keep religion and money out of politics. Hello!Money and Religion and how to practice it are the foundations of our country.
I love our family and extended family and i love it that we have OPINIONS.The philosopher
Voltaire said." I wholly disagree with what you say but will defend to my death your right to say it". Stay caring and thinking and voting . And come Home
GOD BLESS AMERICA !

2 comments:

Our son Kade said...

We were talking with our home teachers about the differences that have come in the last 150 years or so, like in Laura Ingalls Wilder's lifetime, the things that changed, and in President Hinckley's life, how much has changed. Its pretty amazing to see how much things have changed in a short amount of time! It seems like time passes so slowly, but then when you see it looking backward, its pretty impressive! We love you! :) Alicia & Justin

jed-laura said...

I love America where we have the right to vote.

The best part of our equality should be that we allow others to think as they want to, and to differ in opinion and ideology.

I take my right to vote seriously, and as I study out who I should vote for, I am grateful that I have this choice to make unlike so many people in the world that do not have such a right.

-Jed