Thursday, February 28, 2008

Reply to Alicia's Tag.

What is your occupation? Retired, genealogist, crafter including scrap booking.L.Ds. missionary for my building of 75 people
What are you listening to right now? Hillary
What was the last thing you ate? OH!My! peeps (pink)
Do you wish on stars? Of course. Doesn't everybody?
If you were a crayon what color would you be? Purple or hot pink
HOW IS THE WEATHER RIGHT NOW? Warm and balmy
Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? My friend Bev Every night at 7o0:P.M.
Favorite Sport? NFL football, NFL Basketball. Local baseball. Getting into local Hockey and indoor football
Have You ever dyed your hair? Who ? Me? Ha! Ha
Favorite job?Probably when I was a chiropractic assistant
Pets ? No. Fixing a tank for some guppies
Favorite month? May Sept Oct Nov Dec
Favorite food? that I am not supposed to have-eggs, chocolate peanuts or peanut butter
Favorite Movie? Most recent Elizabeth

2 comments:

Brian & Charlotte Carper said...

I just got Elizabeth from Netflix today and sent everybody - including the dog - out of the room and watched it all the way thru, twice...then spent 4 hours on the internet reading up on the real history of the period... I can definitely see how i am related to her, can't you?

I'm glad we share the same taste in queens and movies. Love, Charlotte

Our son Kade said...

Fun Stuff, no matter how many times I do these, I still enjoy them. I think it makes me think about myself, and what really defines me, and I love to see what other people say, and compare and contrast. Its just fun. :) Love you. Alicia